Circular of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology on website filing
Dear Customer: Hello:
According to the State Council Decree No. 292 "Administrative Measures for Internet Information Services" and the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology Order No. 33 "Non-operational Internet Information Services Filing Management Measures", the non-operating Internet information services implement a filing system. Those who have not obtained a permit or failed to perform the filing procedures shall not engage in the state's licensing system for operating Internet information services and Internet information services, otherwise it is an illegal act.
ICP filing is an important prerequisite for establishing a website. Please be sure to pay more attention to the filing and take it as a top priority. Do not make your website in a state that does not meet the filing requirements. Please also actively cooperate with copper Niu's work will put the record work into practice. Our company will block the unregistered website management system in the unregistered website management system.
、登陆我公司备案网站： http://188.8.131.52/ 1. Login to our company's record website: http://184.108.40.206/
2. Register an account on the homepage and log in to the filing system after email activation.
3. After logging in, please refer to the "Tongniu Recording Guide" (click to download the "Tongniu Recording Guide") and select the appropriate filing type to submit the filing information. After the submission is successful, confirm with the record customer service whether the record information is complete and make an appointment for the photography time (record phone: 400-626-2222 ext. 2 record consultation)
4. The website sponsor will bring the original ID card and the following related documents to our company for on-site inspection.
a. Company users: a copy of the business license stamped with the official seal, a copy of the ID of the principal in charge, a copy of the ID of the person in charge of the website, a domain name certificate (one each); 1 copy of relevant documents required
b. Government agencies: Organization code stamped with official seal, copy of ID of principal responsible person, copy of ID of website responsible person, domain name certificate (1 each)
c. Social organizations: a copy of the official seal with the official seal, a copy of the ID of the principal responsible person, a copy of the ID of the person in charge of the website, and a domain name certificate (1 each)
d. Individual users: original and copy of personal ID card, domain name certificate (1 copy)
5. According to the relevant documents of the Ministry of Public Security, all websites need to be filed for public security.
1) For specific filing materials and methods, please contact the network security department of the public security branch office where the office is located.
2) The office address is on the website of Chaoyang District, Beijing. For details, please refer to the “Public Security Bureau's Record-Related Processes and Documents”.
1. The front and back of the ID card must be printed on a piece of A4 paper at the same time.
2. Domain name certificate: Download and print from the website of the domain name registrar.
5. After the filing information in the paper materials, photographs, and verification system is correct, our filing commissioner will submit it to the Administration Bureau within two working days.
7. Administration: audit. From the date when our company submits the filing information to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology will notify users of the filing results by SMS and email about 20 working days. (If the record is returned due to some errors, please contact the recorder in time to get a solution and submit it until the customer successfully passes the record.)
8. The person in charge of the website please submit a visit application http://help.atspareparts.com on the Tongniu customer online booking platform in time, and bring the original ID card to our company for on-site authenticity verification photos.
Our office address: Tongniu Information, No. 31 Tiantan East Road, Dongcheng District, Beijing. "10 meters before you get off)
Note: Record service is only provided for our direct users.
Reference laws and regulations for the record:
"Administrative Measures for Internet Information Services" (Order 292 of the State Council)
"Administrative Measures for the Recording of Non-operating Internet Information Services" (Decree No. 33 of the Ministry of Information Industry)
Cybersecurity Law of the People's Republic of China