In order to ensure the stability and security of all customer equipment in the equipment room, and to ensure that the Tongniu data center equipment room can provide customers with quality services, the following provisions are made:
1. When users enter or leave the computer room ("remove equipment" or "maintenance equipment"), they must contact customer service in advance and Fill in the "Customer Maintenance Application " on the "Customer Self-Service Platform" or send a faxed "Computer Room Entry and Exit Application Form" with the official seal. The application form must indicate the reason for the visit, the number of people, the name and ID number of each visiting person, and the equipment name, quantity, and IP address should be indicated if the equipment is moved in or out. *** Every visitor must bring the original valid ID, and can only enter the computer room after being checked by the front desk.
2. If the user requests to visit the computer room, please fill in the "Customer Visit Application" on the "Customer Self-Service Platform" in advance . The number of each visit must not exceed five, and the time must not exceed fifteen minutes. After the visit, leave in time. For further communication between users, please go to the conference room for negotiation. You should not stay in the computer room for a long time.
3. There must be no more than three maintenance personnel entering the computer room at a time.
4. Users need to apply for testing and sales in advance, and arrange by the company's technical staff. If there are special requirements, they must apply in advance.
5. The customer needs a large bandwidth test, and must apply in advance with Tongniu Machine Room.
6. Personnel entering the computer room shall abide by the management system of the computer room.
7. Smoking, drinking water, eating food, playing and strenuous exercise are strictly prohibited in the equipment room. The equipment room should be kept quiet.
8. Non-computer room staff shall not operate or operate non-owned equipment without permission.
9. URL of the customer self-service platform: http://help.atspareparts.com . The "Customer Repair System" is mainly used for customers to fill in when they need a computer room engineer to assist you, such as restarting the server. "Customer Maintenance Application" is used for customers to enter or exit the equipment room to maintain or relocate the equipment. The application form must indicate the reason for the visit, the number of people, the name and number of the visiting personnel, and the name, quantity, and IP address of the equipment to be moved or maintained. And other information. "Customer Visit, Recording, and Visiting Application" is mainly used for customers to make an appointment to visit the computer room, or to fill in the domain name, and indicate the number of visitors and the number of the ID. The main user of "Remote Operation Authorization" requires the engineers of our company to enter the server's system for operation authorization. It should indicate the specific steps and contents of the operation, and stamp the official seal.
Special Note: Each user entering the computer room must bring the original ID (or other valid ID).
"Computer Room Entry and Exit Application Form" (click to download)
"Remote Operation Authorization" (click to download)
"Website Record Information Authenticity Checklist" (click to download)