Beijing Tongniu Information Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") plans to convene the company's 2019 fifth extraordinary shareholders' meeting on December 16, 2019. The relevant content report of holding the company's fifth extraordinary shareholders' meeting in 2019 is as follows:
I. Basic information on convening a meeting
1. Convener: Board of Directors
2. Meeting time: 9:30 a.m. on December 16, 2019
3． Venue: The company's three meeting rooms
4． Method of holding the meeting: On-site voting
5. Meeting duration: 1 day
Issues considered at the meeting
(1) "Proposal on the Company's Application for the Initial Public Offering of RMB Common Stock (A Share) Shares and Listing on the Growth Enterprise Market";
(2) the Proposal on the Use and Feasibility of the Funds Raised for the Initial Public Offering of RMB Common Shares (A Shares);
(3) "Proposal on Rolling Stock Profit Distribution Plan before the Company's Initial Public Offering";
(4) "Proposal on Requesting the Shareholders' Meeting to Authorize the Board of Directors to Fully Handle Matters Relating to the Initial Public Offering of RMB Common Shares (A Shares) and Listing on the GEM";
(5) "Proposal on Shareholder Dividend Returns Planning for Three Years After the Company Issuing and Listing";
(6) the "Proposal on Initial Public Offering of Shares and Listing of Matters Concerning Commitments and Proposing Restrictive Measures";
(7) the "Proposal on the Company's Initial Public Offering of Shares and the Stability of the Stock Price Plan within Three Years after the GEM Listing";
(H) "returns to fill the spot on dilution measures the motion";
(Ix) "Proposal to amend the Articles of Association";
(10) "Proposal on Amending the Foreign Investment Management System";
(11) "Proposal on Formulating the Articles of Association of Beijing Tongniu Information Technology Co., Ltd. (Draft)";
(Xii) "Proposal on internal governance system after the company issued new listing of the applicable";
(13) Proposal on the Company's Related Transactions in 2016, 2017, 2018, and January-September 2019;
(14) Proposal on the Company's 2016, 2017, 2018, January-September 2019 Purchase of Bank Financial Products.
1. Shareholders of the company registered as of December 12, 2019 can attend the shareholders' general meeting; shareholders who are unable to attend for any reason may appoint an agent to attend, but need to fill in a power of attorney (see Annex 1).
2. Directors, supervisors and senior management of the Company.
Fourth, the meeting registration procedures
1. Registration method: The legal representative of the legal person shareholder shall present the legal representative's identity certificate, his ID card, and a copy of the business license of the legal entity (with the official seal); if the legal person shareholder entrusts his agent to attend, the legal person ’s ID card, A power of attorney and a copy of the business license of the legal entity (with official seal) for registration.
2. If the natural person shareholder attends in person, he shall register with his own identity card; if the agent is entrusted to attend, he shall register with the identity card and power of attorney of both the client and the agent.
3. Registration time: December 13, 2019 (9: 30-11: 30, 2: 30-4: 30).
4. Registered address: Secretariat of the Board of Directors of No. 31 Tiantan East Road, Dongcheng District, Beijing.
Contact: Liu Yi
Postal code: 100061
V. Other matters
Shareholders attending the meeting will be responsible for their own accommodation and transportation expenses.
Board of Directors of Beijing Tongniu Information Technology Co., Ltd.
November 30, 2019