Tongniu Information CBD Data Center is a professional high-end data center independently invested by Beijing Tongniu Information Technology Co., Ltd. It is designed by China's authoritative computer room design unit, China Electronic Engineering Design Institute. The CBD data center is located in Tongniu International Building, a 5A-class office building on the east side of the new CCTV site. It has an excellent geographical location, with a total construction area of 1,200 square meters, a total of more than 220 racks, and can accommodate more than 3,000 servers. Meet growing customer demand.
The overall building structure of the CBD data center is designed and constructed according to the characteristics of the telecommunication-grade data center. It strictly refers to the international telecommunication-grade computer room construction standards and complies with national standards for computer room design specifications (GB50174-93). It is equipped with high-end network equipment, Advanced and complete equipment room facilities and ample power supply systems are all domestically leading in terms of safety, stability and scalability.
At the same time, it has multi-line backbone network access of China Netcom, China Telecom, China Railcom, and Education Network. It uses fiber-optic peering and redundant line configuration. 6G bandwidth, using BGP connection, perfectly solves telecommunications, China Netcom and foreign interoperability issues.
All networks adopt international standards. The backbone equipment is Cisco 7609. The access layer is Cisco 4506. The double-layer redundancy configuration and N + 1 equipment backup are used. There is no single point of failure. The equipment uses Gigabit exclusive optical fiber interconnection.
Computer room building
The overall building structure is designed and constructed according to the characteristics of the international standard IDC construction: it has a simple and bright feature, using anti-static all-steel raised floor: a load-bearing capacity of 600 kilograms per square meter, and this kind of load-bearing can be guaranteed to the greatest extent under various special conditions. Customer equipment and data security.
The company's CBD data center power supply and distribution system has a multi-layer redundant design, including:
1. Two-way high-voltage power supply, with a total capacity of 2 × 1500KVA and 2 × 2500KVA, which are connected from 4 power supply stations respectively.
2. With 16 international brand 300KVA UPS power supplies, it can provide no less than 2 hours of online power protection.
3. With a super high-power diesel generator, it can ensure full-load power generation for 8 hours without refueling.
4. Two completely independent power sources are provided in the cabinet for the server.
5. The data center can ensure a continuous power supply rate of more than 99.99%.
1. Wired monitoring system 7 × 24 hours, 365 days a year, uninterrupted, all-round monitoring of the computer room.
2. The multiple access control system uses a computer-controlled electronic induction lock and password system to automatically identify the person who enters and exits and records the time of entry and exit.
3. Professional security 7 * 24 uninterrupted machine room inspection and doorman monitoring.
4. All cabinets have independent door locks.
5. The system maintenance personnel must hold the pass with their own photo to enter the computer room.
6. All personnel entering and exiting the computer room must register and obtain a pass to enter the computer room.
Adopting Gigabit hardware firewall and IDS intrusion detection system · Anti-DDOS hacker attack function · Intrusion detection function · Vulnerability detection function
· Apply the ARP and DDOS attack early warning system independently developed by Tongniu Information to effectively respond to network attacks
Air Conditioning System
Adopting advanced precision air-conditioning system for the computer room, the temperature and humidity of the computer room are controlled at a constant temperature and humidity of 7X24X365. At the same time, the ventilation adopts the way of lower air supply and upper air return, so that each cabinet can have a more stable and uniform air flow, which is particularly suitable for the heat dissipation environment of the server. The two data centers have 36 computer room precision air-conditioning systems redundantly backed up, so that the failure of any one air conditioner will not affect the stability of the computer room environment.
Fire Fighting System
FM200 (sevoflurane) fully submerged gas fire extinguishing system is used, which uses automatic, manual and mechanical operation. Smoke and temperature are set in each protected area to ensure that fire hazards are detected and eliminated in the first time
The NOC network monitoring center of Tongniu Information and Data Center can provide customers with 7 * 24 continuous monitoring, and periodically scan the client server on the network to determine whether the designated service port is accessible. When the designated port service cannot be accessed, the monitoring alarm system will automatically notify the data center technical experts and customers in various ways (via pager, mobile phone, email, etc.) according to predetermined parameters and fault levels.
The system administrator can also perform fault recovery operations for the client server when authorized by the client, including: restarting the server, restarting the designated service, changing the IP address, and so on.
The data center has a young and experienced customer service team. Senior technical engineers have accumulated rich experience in data center operations and services, and provide customers with on-site professional services in 7 × 24 computer rooms to ensure stable operation of customer networks.
Tongniu Information and Data Center has excellent network operation and maintenance personnel with rich customer service and network maintenance experience, providing customers with full technical support and customer service, as well as complete monitoring equipment and monitoring software, enjoying high-quality bandwidth and increasing Value-added services and 7 × 24 monitoring services in all aspects.
Comprehensive and comprehensive service guarantee
1. Professional and dedicated customer service personnel are responsible for the one-stop service of the company's various business customers before and after sale.
2. The telecommunications-grade computer room provides 7 × 24 hours of operation services. Professional and technical personnel are responsible for maintenance. The network is stable and the security performance is higher.
3. A full-time computer room receptionist is responsible for hosting and testing the user's reception and verification of the computer room entry and exit procedures.
4. Professional online customer service system provides customers with auxiliary office functions for free.
5. When unexpected situations occur in customer equipment and network connections, assist users in troubleshooting as quickly as possible.
6. Provide a designated customer representative for each customer and make regular return visits to customers in various forms.
7, 7 × 24 hours network connection status monitoring, server operating status monitoring and traffic monitoring.
IDC service menu
1.Provide telecommunications-grade high-standard equipment room equipment environment
2.Provide the resources of first-tier telecommunications operators
3.The IP address can be assigned according to user requirements
4, 7 × 24 hours technical support service
5.Fault handling site response time ≤10 minutes
6. Provide written fault report within 2 hours after fault recovery
7. Provide flow monitoring report according to customer needs
8. According to customer needs, can provide hosting room rental service
Custody advantages and commitments
1. It has rich bandwidth resources of China Unicom, China Telecom, China Mobile, China Science and Technology Network, and China Education Network.
2. Data centers and telecommunications value-added service providers recognized by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and the telecommunications industry.
3. Always advocate and commit to professional, one-stop network services to maximize service efficiency.
4. Fully tailored according to the actual needs of users.
5. It has advantages in resource competition, scale scalability, reliability, and security.